22/11/2005

Mount of Olives - Pater Noster Church

 

 

In 1868 an Italian woman, Aurelia Bossie, Princess de la Tour d'Auvergne, built a cloister here, on the inner wall of which she put 32 copies of the Lord's Prayer in different languages. Later she added a Carmelite convent. One sees her sarcophagus while passing through.

 

 

11:13 Posted by Jean Jacques in 07 Mount of Olives - Mount Scopus | Permalink | Comments (0) |  Facebook |

The comments are closed.